This is a unique opportunity for you to step in as Strategic Key Account Manager in a company with a bright future. You are in charge of Canons profitable growth among the leading accounts in Switzerland, whether already customers or prospects.
Strategic Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
This is a unique opportunity for you to step in as Strategic
Key Account Manager in a company with a bright future.
You are in charge of Canon's profitable growth among
the leading accounts in Switzerland, whether already customers or prospects.
Development, conclusion and implementation of major deals across top companies in Switzerland, building longterm relationships.
- Overall responsibility for assigned accounts for the complete Canon business portfolio
- Budget and forecasting responsibility for assigned customers in terms of sales, profit and orders
- Strategic account planning and alignment with Canon
Europe & other business units
- Active Opportunities Pipeline Management, from short to long term
- Business Development with prospects
- Efficient and successful negotiation across complex decision-making units and buying cycles
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction of customers
- Maintaining strong business relationships on D/C-Level
- Higher education in business administration
- Min. 10 years of experience as Key Account Manager, preferably with large accounts
- Expertise in strategic account planning
- Experience in dealing with complex (international) customers, projects and sales cycles
- Track record on D/C-Level engagement
- Awareness of customers' industries news & challenges
- Broad knowledge & experience in the field of IT, ideally in document management solutions (print or digital)
- Natural leader, able to lead virtual internal/external teams
Canon is the world's best imaging company - driven to enrich people's lives and businesses with
- Fluent in German and English. French is a plus
- Consultancy-oriented and sales-boosting negotiator
innovative products and smart digital solutions.
Today we are a truly global brand, constantly
- Excellent soft-presentation skills; at ease with numbers & able to make things happen
challenging ourselves to find new ways of adding
- Comfortable in driving superior performance in a dynamic
value through our growing portfolio of services and
- Positive attitude, customer-centric, problem-solver, team
solutions. Across the EMEA region, we employ 18,000
player & hard worker
people. Together we work in a respectful yet ambitious environment - collaborating to achieve the exceptional for our customers and always
honouring our corporate philosophy of Kyosei, to
Apply online at www.canon.ch/jobs
Nani Nold, Senior HR Business Partner
Richtistrasse 9, 8304 Wallisellen
live and work together for the common good'.
Expect the exceptional
We only accept direct applications.
Canon (Schweiz) AG