Careers that Change Lives
To support our APV (Aortic, Peripheral & Venous)team within the CVG (Cardiovascular Group) department we are currently looking for an experienced Sales Representative that would be responsible for sales activities within central Switzerland and Ticino area.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will maintain and develop business with existing and new customers in line with the Business Unit Manager's guidelines in central Switzerland and Ticino while meeting or exceeding financial and non-financial targets, in a way that enhances Medtronic's reputation in the market.
Sales Representative Peripheral Vascular & endoVenous - Central Switzerland and Ticino
Business development activities:
- Analyze market/account situation(competition, accounts)
- Plan and Deliver regular sales calls using account plan(Hospitals/Referrals)
- Review outcomes by comparing results with targets/objectives
- Promote/present "patient outcome" to hospital physicians and referrals
- Promote/present "economic value" to all relevant stakeholders (physicians, purchasing, controlling, reimbursement, referrals
- Approach customers with "Continuum of care"
- Development and implement price/volume strategies
- Provide educational curriculum (Medtronic Therapies) to clinicians and technicians
- Identifies and prepares upcoming tenders/offers
- Monthly reporting and forecasting to BU manager
Customer Relation Management:
- Identify and communicate X-Business and Integrated Health Solution opportunities
- Planning, organizing and participating all relevant customer events
- International know-how exchange within the company
- Organization and execution of presentations and courses for customers, potential customers and Medtronic employees
- Development of new sales channels within scope of Medtronic therapies
Internal and administrative
- Educates relevant hospital staff on Medtronic Therapies in collaboration with service organization
- Provide implant and follow-up/troubleshooting support to sustain long term business objectives in accordance with Medtronic guidelines
- Reports all account, market and competitive information and trends and metrics in a comprehensive, complete and timely fashion (SF.com database/APDR).
- Contract Management with use of "Vendavo" software
- Reports immediately and accurately all negative customer or product related events via Product Information Reporting.
- Inventory Management (car stock, customers)
- Carries out all administrative duties and all necessary reports in a timely and diligent manner.
- Attends all required regional and national sales, launch and education meetings
- Follows applicable Medtronic policies and procedures related to Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance
- Acts according to the Medtronic Leadership Expectations, Medtronic Compass and the Business Conduct Standards
Nice to Haves
- Degree in Engineering, Life-science, Marketing, Business Administration or Biology or another relevant, advanced degree
- Analytical skills (to understand local market and customer needs) in order to develop country specific strategies and tactics
- Fluent command of German writing and in speech combined with working knowledge of English and/or Italian
- Previous sales experience in the Medtech industry
- Thorough knowledge of the business-related competitive marketplace
- Thorough knowledge of the decision making process with customers (economic buyer, reimbursement)
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment and work effectively with sales force, physicians, nurses and hospital technicians
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects/duties as well as contributing to a larger team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of good judgment
- Demonstrated integrity and respect of peers/subordinates
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Computer literacy
- Full clean drivers license
What we offer:
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.