Sales Manager Early Phase Development 23028
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, about 800 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Are you ready to help our clients accelerate their early phase small molecules development and manufacturing to patients in need?
- Contribute to commercial strategy development towards target over-achievement
- Generate sales tactics and action plan for the activity portfolio
- Prospect Organizations and individual to find new opportunities
- Develop long-term relationships with potential and existing customers
- Explore and develop business opportunities
- Create quotes and proposals for clients
- Present, position and sell integrated solutions to various customer profiles and levels
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Manage Sales Funnel and CRM up-to-date
Your qualifications and attributes
- Wanted: team players, who wants to share their knowledge with our team and improve their personal capabilities
- Background: Master or PhD level in Life Sciences, Pharma, Biotechnology, or related field preferable in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry
- Understanding of the drug development process and manufacturing of APIs
- Experience working in a Sales, or Business Development position
- Manage a sales pipeline from lead discovery to deal closure
- Experience with complex consultative selling
- Knowledge of the Pharma/Biotech and CDMO business environment
- Collaborative mindset and strong organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
What we currently offer
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company who values respect, responsibility and reliability. At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company. We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open for feedback.
We do not consider Headhunters / Agencies for this position.
Does this appeal to you?