Client Management Specialist / Support to the Head of Clients Switzerland (80% role)
Vontobel serves the world’s leading asset owners. We grow with our clients, thanks to our active investment approach and client focus. We are a true multi-boutique, where independent thinking and high convictions flourish. The Vontobel family holds the majority of our shares, which enables us to take a long-term perspective in everything we do, whilst being a quoted company ensures transparency. Our sustainability-conscious solutions cover equity, fixed income and multi asset investments, totalling over CHF 243 billion in assets under management. We only invest in areas where we are convinced that our active, high conviction approach will add value.
With portfolio management teams in Zurich, London and New York, Vontobel Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach and has a track record of strong and consistent growth. As a multi-boutique we focus on Equities, Fixed Income, Multi Asset Class, and Alternative Investing, actively managing over CHF 125bn of assets on behalf institutional and intermediary clients globally.
Switzerland is a strategic market with more than CHF 46bn assets and strong growth ambitions across both institutional and intermediary client segments.
To support further growth, we are searching for a Zurich-based Client Management Specialist to support the Head of Clients of the Asset Management business Switzerland.
This exciting role supports our Head of Swiss Clients with strategic work relating to clients and managing the overall business. The duties and tasks include:
1. Sales management support
2. Overall leadership support
- Gathering of data and preparing fact-based analysis
- Establishing business plans
- Reporting’s and follow ups
- Projects and prioritizations
3. Legal entity management Support
4. Key client support
5. Agenda management
- Good understanding or strong interest into the asset management industry
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and commercial mindset
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- German (or Swiss German) native language and excellent English (verbal and written). French or Italian language skills an advantage
- Strong MS office skills (Ppt, Excel, Word etc)
- A Bachelor / Master degree in finance or related fields
- High personal integrity
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.