My client, Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Despite employing almost 14.000 people worldwide, it has remained a family company, and is proud of their close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with them – the professional and the personal. Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out.
To strengthen and ensure the future success of the Europe and Africa Support Center of E+H International AG in Reinach/BL, I am looking for a young and dynamic Internal Sales Engineer (m/f/d).
The Internal Sales Engineer is not only responsible for the implementation of market- and customer requirements but also helps to develop the organization of the local partner in the various markets for the best possible customer experience.
The Internal Sales Engineer’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Finding and developing potential customers
• Implementation of market and customer requirements
• Acquisition and generation of leads
• Transformation of inquiries to quotations (technical and commercial)
• Active follow-up of quotations and sales leads
• Order and quotation related negotiations with customers, suppliers and local partners
• Technical apprenticeship (electrical or mechanical), additional qualifications appreciated
• Knowledge and experience in international Sales Business and Internal Sales Support
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiations skills
• Experienced in quotations and export conditions
• Entrepreneurial thinking, result orientation and social skills
• Excellent command of English language required
If you feel capable to meet these demands, then please send your complete application to