METTLER TOLEDO is a global manufacturer and marketer of precision instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and
food retailing applications. The Company has strong worldwide leadership positions. A significant majority of our
instrument sales are in segments in which we are the global leader. In addition to a broad product offering, we have
one of the largest global sales and service organizations among precision instrument companies.
Internship Service Sales (m&f)
(70% - 100% for 3 months)
The position is located in the Global Service Department , which holds the responsibility for the development of the
service business on a global scale. As an intern you will work closely with the responsible manager for service sales.
This position will allow you to gain a profound insight into the customer service business of a global industry
manufacturer. You will work cross divisional with different countries and cultures and coordinate with global teams.
Your tasks will be:
- Technical development of an electronic Service recommendation tool to be used by our product sales force. You will
start from an existing concept to develop it further
- Make the tool scalable / adaptable for use with more product lines within the Laboratory division
- Test the tool with our product sales force and our customers during a pilot phase
- Take part in the coordination with various Service stakeholders and product managers
- Support the development of a printable documentation for customer records
- You are a student in business administration or marketing (Bachelor or Master) with a very good sense for service
delivery business with focus on the manufacturing industry
- This position requires initiative and a high degree of self-organization. A practical setting is also required as
well as pragmatically problem solving approach
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills with some experience in the analysis and processing of data and
- You have excellent Excel knowledge (macro pivot tables) and you know how to use Office applications like PowerPoint
and Word. Any other software like Access would be a plus
- Affinity for programming (any language) and chemistry as well as physics is an advantage
- You have a very good command of English in written and oral. At least B2 level or better, it could also be your
mother tongue. Your way of communicating allows you to deal with a variety of different people
Are you interested to work within a dynamic organization? Please send your complete application documentation via
e-Mail to Humanresources.firstname.lastname@example.org.