Global Account Manager - Life Sciences (Pharma) F/M
Within an international leader in engineering, the Global Account Manager has responsibility for the overall global relationship between Altran and its customers.
We are looking to recruit a Global Account Manager to lead the relationship with two of the world’s leading Pharma Companies. Altran is a strategic and trusted supplier for those Life Sciences companies.
As the Global Account Manager you must develop this account and enhance our status.
- Establishes productive, credible, professional relationships with our stakeholders in assigned customer accounts
- Support development of strong multi-layer relationship from C-Suite to Regional/local level
- Be regarded as the undisputed referral for the growth of the account
- Defining, documenting, and executing an ongoing account strategy to achieve short-term objectives while planning for long-term growth.
- Achieving joint business objectives and leading a global team who proactively propose solutions that address our customers’ highest priorities.
- Tackle complex business objectives, solution sales, address competitive threats and be able to prioritize and appropriately allocate resources towards the over-arching strategy.
- Client relationship management, internal coordination & lobbying at Executive Level.
- Ability to sell and negotiate global solutions to C levels and to actively support the Altran Sales Team.
- Drive, coach, control and motivate an international business development network within Altran that is focused on those two companies internationally.
- Management of Altran direct and indirect.
- 10+ years of experience engineer (with pharmaceutical industrial experience) or pharmacist.
- Experience in services / consulting (similar Altran) and ideally with experience with big pharma’s in Basel.
- Real experience in Pharmaceutical business.
- Previous experience as a Global or Senior Account Manager for a Pharma client.
- Experience in technology sales with increased levels of responsibility.
- Experience and comfort level working with building relationships throughout organizations.
- A strong appreciation of the companies, its projects, its objectives and its clients.
- Keen to travel (50% of his her working time): visit Pharma clients.
- Fluent in German, English and ideally French.
- Leadership, Empathy, Credibility, Sales oriented.
- Based in Switzerland ideally in Basel.
Mr Maxime Kapps
+41 61 225 43 06