Sen. Bid Manager (m/w)
Become a Business Technologist!
As business technologists, we drive our vision of how to accelerate progress and deliver business results for our clients.
For our Divison Infrastructure & Data Management (IDM) in Zurich-Albisrieden we are currently recruiting a
Sen. Bid Manager (m/w)
- Coordination and responsibility of the sales process phase for complex mid-size and large IT outsourcing opportunities
- Coordination and management of local and international bid teams starting from a kick-off until the handover to the transition team
- Ensure the application and adherence to global process for approval and quality assurance
- Evaluation of tender documents and advice in the bid qualification
- Execution of opportunity analysis and development of bid strategies
- Ensure the development of high-quality proposal and presentation to the customer
- Management of contract negotiations and due diligence
- Support long-term strategic customer development
- Win workshop management and win loss review execution
- Sound knowledge of IT Infrastructure and IT Outsourcing Business, as well as basic knowledge of the market leading operation models and respective HW and SW architectures
- Several years of experience in bid management or project management positions preferably in the IT industry and IT Outsourcing Business
- Experience in pre-sales risk management processes and tools
- Good knowledge of IT service segments and processes according to ITIL
- Fluent in German and English language (written and spoken); further language is welcome
- Motivated and seeking collaboration in international teams
- Strong customer focus mind-set and high work ethic
- Strong enforcement, planning and communication capabilities
- Flexible, pro-active, self-motivated and self-starter individual who is eager to learn and has a keen perception
Take this chance and apply to this exciting and challenging position under email@example.com. Direct applications are preferred.
Please note that we only consider complete applications (incl. cover letter, resume and all work certificates and diplomas) in the selection process. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and 100’000 employees in 72 countries. We realize innovative solutions with our comprehensive competence, extensive portfolio and profound knowledge of the industry
which brings a measurable benefit to our customers in the private and public sector. Put your expertise into practice with us – to create intelligent and economically solutions for the challenges of the future! ch.atos.net
Foow us on: