We are looking for a bilingual (FR/GE) Sales Representative for a client expert in the filed of IVD to cover the Swiss market.
Our client is an international group present in more than a 100 countries, specialized in the IVD.
The role of the Sales representative will be to establish and maintain growth for the dedicated product portfolio and to create new business opportunities. The role will have the following activities:
- Provide and share medical outcome based solutions to various players in the market.
- Demonstrate clinical value of the solution in line with the marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with KOLs to optimize market access of the company's solutions and provide education on clinical utility to current customer and prospects.
- Act as key referent towards various teams such as medical affairs and global marketing.
- Build relationship to promote the product portfolio and to insure customer relationships to achieve sales targets.
- Provide analysis of the market to generate a strong overview of the sales territory and potential of it.
- Train customers in the instrumentation, consumables and software of the company.
- Degree in Scientific field required (Master, PhD, Medical Doctor).
- Previous experience as sales representative or application specialist with proven track record in overachieving sales targets.
- Sound knowledge in Laboratory activities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Entrepreneur mindset.
- Fluent in French and German.
Great opportunity to join an international company with interesting possibilities to evolve within the company.
Michael Page SwitzerlandMarc-Henri Wach
Bleicherweg 108002 Zürich
Display on the map