X-Rite is the global leader in color measurement and color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color. The company serves a range of industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, dental and medical. X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Danaher’s Product Identification Platform is comprised of Videojet, Pantone, Esko, X-Rite, Foba, Linx, Laetus and AVT, a group of technology companies dedicated to helping customers give products unique identities. Through innovative software and hardware solutions for marking and coding, colour selection and communication, packaging development, management and production, and track and trace, the Product Identification companies are simplifying the packaging value chain for 90% of products produced around the world.
X-Rite PANTONE’s (XRP) Total Appearance Capture solution enables the capture, communication and visualization of virtual materials that have the exact same optical characteristics as physical materials. The capture and use of a material’s exact digital “Appearance” within a virtualization workflow (design, design verification, material sourcing, marketing, sales) speeds up and improves a customer’s design, production and commercialization processes.
Drive the placement and utilization of X-Rite PANTONE’s (XRP) Appearance technology in targeted accounts within specified industry verticals.
• Identify, prospect and work with targeted accounts in specific industries to identify opportunities to adopt elements of X-Rite’s Appearance technology
• Maximize sales by identifying compelling value propositions, selecting technology, using competitive pricing and terms, etc. The can push to win a large technology project
• Progress each sales project and develop opportunities with weekly activity checks and monthly funnel reviews using SalesForce.com
• Leverage successes at individual sites to win business at related sites and along the account’s supply chain
• Coordinate with a Global Sales Team to ensure consistency of management for the targeted accounts, globally, within the targeted industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Business Development – demonstrated growth mindset and ability to use variety of approaches to find and close incremental business opportunities with new, innovative technology
• Results orientation – demonstrated ability to exceed annual revenue targets, improve sales efficiency, drive profitability and gain market-share
• High-level relationship building – demonstrated ability to build relationships with executives
• Process orientation – experience using consultative and value selling approaches
• Proactive – strong interpersonal skills, agility, autonomy, self-discipline and a “can-do” attitude
• Language – European candidates must be fluent in English and one other European language
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally 50% of the time.
Experiences/Attributes (rank ordered)
• Demonstrated track record of exceptional sales results within large multi-national accounts
• Demonstrated track record of an ability to prospect into accounts and win the adoption of new technology
• Sales experience with complex, technical and integrated solutions
• Management experience with product design, digital marketing or materials management within a large, international, Business to Consumer (B2C) account
• Engineering, Design, IT, business or marketing undergraduate degree
• MBA or other Business leadership coursework a plus
The European Position is based in Zurich-Regensdorf, Switzerland, with frequent travel assignments in all major markets in EMEA. Depending on the candidate, a “flexible” working arrangement (home office) is possible. The candidate must be located within 1 hour of an international airport.
The North America position is based in Kentwood, Michigan, with frequent travel assignments in all major regions in North America. Depending on the candidate, a “flexible” working arrangement (home office) is possible. The candidate must be located within 1 hour of an international airport.
The position reports into the Director, Business Development & Materials Digitization.
What you can expect
At X-Rite / Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Please send us your full application inkl. CV, cover letter and diplomas to the adress below:
X-Rite Switzerland GmbH
Herr Hanspeter Simmer
+41 (0)44 842 18 33