We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
For our Thermomix Export department we are looking for a
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets. We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
In this role you will be responsible to manage the relationship between Vorwerk International and the Owners of the assigned Distributor countries in all aspects related to objectives setting, local organizations development, commercial development, marketing, training according to Vorwerk's best practices and business evolution monitoring.
- Negotiation and setting of sales targets with the assigned distributor partners incl. performance monitoring and coordinate corrective actions
- Support distributor partners in implementing the company's direct sales systems related to demonstration process, recruitment of sales force and compensation methodology
- Looking for new distributor countries and analysing market potentials as well as managing the agreement frameworks with existing and new distributors
- Plan, organize and carry out training related to product content, technical aspects, sales methodology, sales management and Vorwerk best practices
- Develop the local business case together with each distributor for the Digital Business associated to our product.
- Be a liaison between supply chain department and Distributors when handling solutions of logistic problems
- 7-10 years of experience in a fast consumer goods industry as key account or sales/marketing manager
- Experience in working in an international multicultural environment
- Direct selling experience is an advantage
- Excellent English, any further language is of advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong leader with the ability to listen, understand and propose solutions as well as the capacity to face conflicts
- Analytic approach with the ability to focus on key issues
- Ability to travel up to 50%