Client Advisor WM Taiwan HNW, APAC CH
Your role :
Are you a people person? Do you know how to give superior investment advice that grows client wealth? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- develop and maintain trustworthy client partnerships with the main focus on strategic advice
- implement a quantitative prospect development plan with measurable actions
- define advisory processes and agreements that best meet our clients' needs, in cooperation with the Investment Advisor
- provide high-quality investment options for clients, working closely with team members and specialists from other areas
- grow local market network by referrals and by identifying new prospects
- make sure clients are managed in a manner that contributes to an effective risk culture on the team
Your team :
You'll be working in the APAC Switzerland team, in Zurich. We are a team of experienced relationship managers with a strong focus on wealthy individuals and active entrepreneurs from Greater China. We assist some of the most well-known Asian families with respect to their European expansion. We are assisting those families on corporate and family matters as well as their financial investments and are closely connected to our colleagues at UBS Hong Kong as useful partners to complement there offering.
Your experience and skills :
- several years of experience in wealth management
- a solid network among entrepreneurs, private clients and multipliers in Greater China
- expertise with financial products and services
- a proven record finding solutions for clients
- an expert at building networks and connections (people want to know you)
- extremely organized, with great planning skills and efficient time management
- an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
- fluent in English and Putonghua (Mandarin Chinese language)
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Client advisory / Relationship management
UBS Recruiting Switzerland