Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott Cardiac Rhythm Management in Switzerland is looking for an
This position´s primary function is to attend implants, follow-ups and support any issues (including products in clinical studies) related to low voltage and high voltage (Brady/Tachy CRM) stimulation devices as well as ILR (implantable Loop Recorder). As a secondary function is to support sales activities with a technical perspective in order to maximize understanding of our products / therapy solutions. Last but not least, tertiary function is to collect information regarding referral networks, competitive products, number of implantations and remote monitoring strategy in the different accounts.
- Provide technical assistance / training / development etc. to customers, CRM- Sales Representatives and internal sources and attend/support implants, follow-ups and any technical issues (including products in clinical studies) etc. related to low voltage and high voltage (Brady/Tachy CRM) stimulation devices in the geographic and technical areas where the individual is responsible for.
- Be up to date with knowledge/awareness of competitive products.
- Maintain business operations in accordance with corporate policies.
- Do all necessary actions to avoid / minimize scrap costs.
- Attend fairs / congresses where needed to support customer presence
- Organize training sessions on site in the different accounts as well as with referral doctors
- Show flexibility and adaptability to cover implantations where needed
- Responsible to have a correct tracking of programmers and a legal (loan) contract for every single programmer/serialnumber/customer at every time. All sales reps/field clinical engineers have to inform customer service immediately when there are changes. When planning to give a programmer to a customer - the - from the customer legally signed - loan contract and training form has to be sent to the Swiss Quality-/Regulatory department automatically within one week!
- Meet the rules listed in the Abbot Medical (Schweiz) AG-Book Code of Business Conduct / Verhaltenskodex and the Health Care Policies.
Your Education and Competencies:
- Technical, scientific or intensive care nursing education with a deep interest in medical technology and device therapy
- Fluent in German or French & English
- Microsoft Windows and Office (WORD, PowerPoint, Excel, etc,), etc.
- Good communicator, very helpful and positive attitude, Teamplayer
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and with highest integrity.
- Ability to travel with in the assigned area of Central Switzerland
- Willingness also to support cases in other areas of Switzerland
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes?
Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your full application online in pdf format.