Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating in 37 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
For our Private Banking Desk at Schroder & Co Bank AG in Geneva we are looking for a new team member as
Client Service Specialist
- Responsible for providing prompt and value-added solutions for Clients based predominantly in Spain and Latam
- Administration of client relationships and handling of all day to day aspects of the wealth experience
- Handling of client inquiries and requests relating to their accounts and transactions as well as placing and following up on investment orders
- Take ownership in pending cases by following-up closely and providing proactive updates to clients
- Ensure risk/compliance guidelines are followed at all times while meeting client needs
- Identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Coordinate/Follow-up with internal partners
- Leading the client take-on process and due diligence of new clients
- AML and transaction monitoring and KYC support
- Managing client documentation with regards to US Foreign Account Tax Compliance ACT (FACTA), Qualified Intermediary Agreement (QI), Automatic Exchange of Information (AEol)/Common Reporting Stander (CRS), etc.
- Controlling and processing of client transactions including payment requests, security transfer, trade orders, cash management, etc
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience as Client Service Executive / Relationship Manager Assistant in Private Banking
- Ability to work in a team with no supervision and to cover for other team members, at peak times under pressure to deadlines
- Fluent in French, Spanish and English
- Strong computer skills, master Windows office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Well-structured/organized, diligent, proactive approach to work, strong communication skills
- Collegiate, solution oriented, positive, constructive outlook
We offer an appealing job, a diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. If you like making an impact within a highly motivated team as well as working from home, then apply online with your complete application.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
Rue d'Italie 8, 1204 Genève
Tel: +41 (0)22 818 41 11