The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Customer Service Representative team in Geneva, we are currently recruiting for an
FBO Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for serving the customers' needs and meeting the requirements of their aircraft in accordance with Jet Aviation policy and procedures.
* Provide assistance to passengers and crew throughout the different stages of departing / arrival at Jet Aviation Geneva, porter service, valet parking, passengers and crew transportation, and delivery of luggage from/to aircraft, and all the handling tasks related etc;
* Supports supervisors/team leaders as required;
* Greet customers in a welcoming, friendly and respectful manner - make the customer feel at home;
* Increase customer satisfaction by understanding needs and responding quickly to them;
* Provide a positive and professional first impression by exhibiting the proper demeanour, organization, and service level to arriving and departing guests;
* Fully adhere to all Jet Aviation and airport policies and all applicable laws and regulations without alienating customers;
* Adhere to the company standards of excellence for exceptional customer service, grooming and dress code;
* Assists flight crews and customers with arrangements for hotels, ground transportation, catering, customs and other miscellaneous vendor service requirements; * Properly maintain FBO facilities;
* Responsible for flight preparation, reservations and dealing with handling requests;
* Solicit the sale of new or additional services;
* Ensure that all services provided are properly recorded in FBO1 for proper billing;
* Refer complaints of service failures to the FBO supervisor/team leader for investigation;
* Adhere to the company, SMS/Reporting system;
* Other duties as required.
* General education degree required, aviation experience and background is an advantage;
* Industry (aviation and/or hospitality) related work experience;
* Valid driver's license (B mandatory);
* Good command of written and spoken French and English, other languages are a plus;
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills with customers, supervisors, and peers;
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and web based applications;
* Readiness to work under shifts (irregular hours).
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG
Ms Océane Nicolau