To strengthening the Synechron Switzerland team, we are looking for a Sales Manager for the Zurich region.
=> Don't miss out on the chance to advance your career with a prominent global digital consulting firm for leaders of the financial industry.
Your focus will be to build relationships and ensure top line profitable revenue growth in the Swiss German region.
Your key responsibilities and activities will be:
- Using your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to build a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers;
- Leveraging your expertise to develop clear sales strategies and identify opportunities;
- Driving growth by identifying customer needs and working with colleagues to construct solutions that include the full breadth of both our capabilities and services offering;
- Stimulating growth in agreed target accounts and existing accounts;
- Contributing to the overall sector strategy, in line with group initiatives;
- Dealing with internal and external partners, business development professionals, solutioning teams from multiple disciplines, and delivery teams to bring together into cohesive teams with a single vision to enable pipeline.
You will also be involved in Talent Acquisition tasks:
- Handling the overall sourcing and recruiting strategy & activities within your region with the support of our sourcing team.
Your experience and your skills:
- A proactive sales personality with a strong background in IT integration and / or outsourcing and project services contracts;
- Account Manager with proven acquisition and closing talent into Swiss financial/banking sectors;
- Enthusiastic personality with high competence, winning attitude, and an independent way of working;
- Strong leadership skills to manage, support and influence the large number of individuals reporting, indirectly, coordinating teams both on and nearshore;
- A "networker" with a convincing appearance, able to communicate easily with major customers in German and English. French is an asset.
What we offer you:
- Up to 5 days of training per year;
- Each consultant benefits from a monthly support to finance his/her lunches.
- Financing of certifications on request;
- Free and unlimited access to our global E-learning platform -> 16,000 modules available;
- An annual license to access our training platform for Finance/Banking in order to improve your knowledge in different functional areas of your choice.
- A working environment - certified - GREAT PLACE TO WORK (95% satisfaction)
- A close-knit team, our support, proximity, regular feedback and top events.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please submit your application! We look forward to receiving your application.