Location - Geneva
12 months fixed-term contract with possibility of being extended
Why this is job for you
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will handle the daily activities of designated customer accounts and make tactical decisions regarding those accounts. You will partner with Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain and third-party vendors to develop and execute customer-specific account plans to improve efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for
- Order to Cash Management - Manage order entry and allocation management, and organize goods shipments from the point of origin to a destination by the agreed delivery date and for the agreed price.
- Customer Relationship – Serve as daily customer interface maintaining a strong working relationship with the customer to ensure customer commitments are met or exceeded.
- Pricing - Understand and apply pricing policy and procedures. Ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
- Forecasting – Provide forecast input for monthly demand planning processes and validate allocation.
- Credit – Collaborate with Credit team to resolve credit issues during order management.
- Service Level Execution – Understand customer needs and service expectations through clear, proactive and effective communication skills. Deliver high quality customer service to internal and external logistics team and supply customers.
- Claims - Process claims in ERP systems (SAP)
- Logistics – Proactively act as liaison between customer and internal stakeholders to successfully execute customer supply needs
- University degree in Supply Chain & Logistics, International Business & Economy, or equivalence
- English mother tongue or fluent (C1) as well as proficiency in at least one other European language
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position with global commodities manufacturers
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Customer focus with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills and proven track of process improvements
- Readiness to cope with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Availability to start quickly