FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) is the international umbrella association for world football and has 211 member associations. As world football's governing body, FIFA follows the mission and goals established for the association in the FIFA Statutes.
Join us in telling the fascinating history of football!
The FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich offers unique heritage, fascinating stories, multimedia and interactive attractions, exciting information and special memories. With exceptional exhibitions and our thought-provoking cultural and educational programmes, the home of football history is a lively meeting place for fans and visitors of all ages from all over the world.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a highly motivated, committed and proactive Sales Manager 100% to join us by arrangement.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and the FIFA Museum; focus on growing and developing existing clients; identify new customer segments and approach potential customers professionally (also by "cold contact") and follow up on opportunities to generate sales for our Zurich based museum on both national or international level
- Establish, administrate and develop the customer database together with the Event Services Team
- Close cooperation and exchange with the events, guest relations, shop and gastro team, since FIFA Museum products arise through any of the commercially driven departments. The exchange with the exhibitions and heritage team is also inevitable since the cultural mission of the museum is among our principles
- Responsible for sales plans for all current business and opportunity tender business
- Meet and excel sales targets; report on progress towards sales KPIs
- Ensure all administration for sales is completed effectively, e.g. contractual process in collaboration with FIFA's Commercial Legal Team
- Exploit both existing sales channels and innovative (digital) channels of distribution to drive the selling of FIFA Museum's products and services
- Support new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers
- Attend industry conferences and events; network with companies in the industry; map trends in the sales processes within the industry/customer base
- Liaise with other departments within FIFA to jointly drive sales
- Support Team Leader Sales in definition of the overall sales strategy
- Bachelor's degree in business administration/ economics
- Proven track record of successful sales management (Account Management, Customer Relationship Management, or International Sales) within a company
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Intimate knowledge of digital content/advertising sales; experience in digital and social media platforms, including advertising metrics/ analytics
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the organization's market (sports, event and mice business, football branch, or museums/ cultural/touristic institutions)
- Proven experience in Business Development
You can look forward to a varied position in a lively environment. Don't miss this opportunity to contribute to the success of the FIFA World Football Museum.
Want to find out more about this exciting role and join our team? Then apply online!
FIFA Museum AG, Salvatore Guarascio, HR Specialist, PO Box / Seestrasse 27, 8027 Zurich, Switzerland, www.fifamuseum.com
Only direct applications via the online application form can be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post).