SpiroChem ist ein Elit-Auftragsforschungsunternehmen in der Chemiebranche, das weltweit mit Kunden aus den Bereichen Biotechnologie, Pharma, Agrochemie und andere Life-Science Unternehmen zusammenarbeitet.
SpiroChem is an Elite Discovery Chemistry Contract Research Organization delivering high-quality services to our partners in the biotech, pharma, agrochemical, and life science industries.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth and efficient operations within our team, driving productivity through effective administrative support and seamless coordination of various activities.
- Fluent in German and English
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, etc.).
- Basic knowledge about finance / accounting
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Proactive and efficient
- Flexible and a fast learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage general administration activities with efficiency: anticipate, prioritize and prepare information as required to ensure timely follow-up
- Provide proactive and timely support to management in tasks related to the company's daily operations
- Support in processing vendor invoices and prepare payments
- Process debtors invoicing and track payments
- Enter monthly expenses in the accounting system
- Update and maintain document files and databases
- Help set up meetings, including securing venues, arranging for equipment, and preparing meeting materials
- Handle the daily postal mail and manage incoming phone calls
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
SpiroChem AG is a fast-growing company, offering a flexible and dynamic work environment.
Please send us your application with CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
SpiroChem AG ist ein schnellwachsendes Unternehmen, das ein flexibles und dynamisches Arbeitsumfeld bietet.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf und evtl. Arbeitszeugnisse) per E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org